New options with digital fabric printing have changed the way that many businesses design their displays. There are are an abundant choice of fabrics available — from sheer taffeta, shiny silk like weaves, upholstery, outdoor rated flag and awning canvas, to gaming felts, and everything in between. There are even fabrics available that are made from recycled soda bottles.
Here are some advantages for choosing fabric printing.
– Fabric advertising can add an impression of quality to your product.
– Fabric banners can attract more attention. They move with even a slight breeze, which will draw the eye to your display.
– They can be used over and over and still look good. Many of the fabrics available can even be thrown in a washer and dryer.
– Green fabrics are available that are made from recycled plastic materials.
– Fabric prints do not give off an odor.
– They travel well. They can be folded, put in a suitcase and still look good at a tradeshow or event.
– Fabric graphics rarely (if ever) curl, and in most cases can be ironed.
Best of all, is being able to create your own design to be printed. For more information on our fabric printing capabilities please visit our website.