Printing on watercolor paper using the Canon Colorado printer adds that OOMPH! factor to your prints. Here are 5 other reasons you should print on watercolor paper using a Canon Colorado printer:
- It adds surface dimension and visual interest
- It offers a unique texture and thick, high-quality feel
- It offers a substantial color range and surface dimension
- It offers much better resolution and vibrancy
- It lets you create stunning, affordable art reproductions
Not sure if you’d like watercolor paper? Choose 4 types of paper samples for $10 and get $10 back on your next order. Order samples here!
To learn more about the amazing capabilities of the Canon Colorado Gel Ink Printer, download this printable 1-sheet here.