ArtisanHD Printing Policies, Order Guarantees & Terms
Orders, Returns & Guarantee
Order at ArtisanHD, shop and buy with confidence! We guarantee the best possible print from your photo. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know within 10 days of receiving your print and we will work with you to get the perfect result, free of charge.
We work to ship your order(s) as quickly as possible. Standard Processing orders ship no later than 5 business days from the day after your order was placed. That means you will receive your print in 6-10 business days of when your order was placed. FedEx Ground is the default shipping option at checkout. This service may take up to 10 days to deliver.
Standard Processing time is up to 5 business days following the day when the order is placed. For faster processing, select Expedited Processing during checkout. Expedited Processing ensures your order will ship by the end of the next business day.
Pre-Ship Visual Inspection
Your print is visually inspected by our quality control department before it is shipped, to ensure you receive a high-quality print. This is a manual process, not performed by machines. We believe in delivering quality!
Special Quality Notice
During the photo upload and configuration process, you may be alerted that your uploaded photo is not big enough to produce a very high quality print in the size you have selected. You will be given an option to select a smaller size, or proceed anyway. If you choose to proceed anyway, accepting that your print may be of reduced quality, ArtisanHD.com does not guarantee the quality of the resulting print and will not refund or reprint the order!
How to Request a Reprint or Refund
If your print quality is not satisfactory, or is defective, you may request a reprint or refund by contacting us or calling Customer Service Monday – Friday, 8AM to 5PM, Arizona Time.
Once your order is placed ArtisanHD will begin working on your order often the same day. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us within 24 hours. If we have not produced any part of your order we will cancel your order and refund the full amount to your credit card. If any part of our order has been produced a restocking fee will charged to your card. The restocking fee is a 20% fee of the portion of your order that has been printed.
These terms and conditions govern your use of the ArtisanHD services. Your use of these services constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and creates a binding legal agreement, so please read them carefully. Please note, you must be 13 years or older to use the ArtisanHD services. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
The ArtisanHD goal is 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. While we hope you will love our product and do not anticipate any problems, if you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us within 10 days of when you receive your order and we will reprint it free of charge. Customers will be responsible for return shipping fee, and the artwork needs to be in “like-new” condition. We highly recommend that send your returned item via a trackable method. Hang on to the box and original packing materials until you know you’re satisfied with your selection.For orders received damaged, please see below.
ArtisanHD takes great pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by the guarantee. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images that have been released to proceed despite the initial alert during the ordering process that stated your uploaded photo was not big enough to produce a very high quality print in the selected size. ArtisanHD does not guarantee the quality of the resulting print and will not refund or reprint the order.
- Please note that files that have been re-sampled to a higher resolution from a small originating file will not print well. We do try to catch these errors in Pre-flight before printing your order, and notify you if we are concerned about print quality. However, if a file is re-sized in this way and does get printed, the quality guarantee is still waived even if it does not show a poor quality reading on the order page. Please be aware of your file settings and resolution before placing your order.
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Adding your own backing with non-archival adhesives voids your quality warranty.
- Errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity, cropping of photo or product type.
- We will not accept returns for color only. If you are trying to color match what you have printed off your printer or see on your monitor this would require a custom order. If you need to see color proofs before you place your order, please email us for custom order pricing and instructions.
If your order was damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and retain the original box and packaging associated with the order until a damaged claim can be completed with our shipping provider. We will work with you during this time to keep you updated on the claim status and get a replacement print out to you. Claims for defects or damages must be made by the customer via email no later than 10 calendar days after delivery. If no such claim is made, ArtisanHD and the customer will understand that the print has been accepted. By accepting the print, the customer acknowledges that ArtisanHD performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications.
Color Management & Image Quality
For the best possible printed images, please ensure you are submitting properly exposed files. ArtisanHD has years of experience with color management and will produce these files as they are submitted to us. We cannot be responsible for poor image quality resulting from inadequate resolution or improper exposure.
Please know that digital files can vary in appearance on different monitors. We do print in a controlled color environment and are diligent in calibrating our print devises and media. In addition, please preview your images to ensure that everything is to your liking before placing your order. Since we make big prints here, make sure to zoom in and check for any anomalies in your image before placing your order.
ArtisanHD ships orders as quickly as possible. Depending on the level of services ordered – print only or additional finishing services like mounting and framing – most orders will ship within 4 – 6 business days. That means via normal Ground shipment you will receive your order in 7 – 14 business days of when it was placed. Expedited shipping can be requested at check out.
You must have the legal right to all of the images you upload, share or copy with ArtisanHD. If we believe that any of the images sent to us for production as an artwork contain illegal content or any content that infringes intellectual property rights, or content that violates the law then we will refuse to reproduce it. ArtisanHD cannot accept responsibility for copyright violation on images submitted for reproduction. We ask customers to seek copyright permissions for the work they submit. We retain the right to refuse to reproduce an image if we understand the content submitted to be illegal.
Notice and Procedure for Making U.S. Claims of Copyright Infringement.
If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a Notice with the following information to the Website’s Copyright Agent: 1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest, 2. A detailed description of the copyright work that You claim has been infringed; 3. A description of precisely where the material that You claim is being infringed is located on the Website; 4. Your address, telephone number, and email address; 5. A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, 6. A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
ARTISANHD’s Copyright Agent for Notice is: ARTISANHD
ATTN. Copyright Agent
1450 Second Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401 E-Mail: dmcaQStites.Com
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on our Website, electronic mail to a user’s email address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in our records. If You receive such a notice, You may provide counter-notification in Writing to the designated Copyright Agent. To be effective, the Counter-notification must be a Written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access had been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from You under the penalty of perjury, that You have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake to misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, and
- Your name, physical address, and telephone number, and a statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which Your physical address is located, or if Your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which ARTISANHD may be found, and that You will accept service or process from the person who provided notification of alleged infringing material or an agent of such person.
ARTISANHD will terminate user accounts that have been the subject of five (5) separate DMCA notices. In the event a user’s materials are removed due to a DMCA notice and then subsequently restored due to the filing of a DMCA counter-notification, ARTISANHD will treat the underlying DMCA notice as withdrawn. ARTISANHD reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are the subject of fewer than five (5) DMCA notices in appropriate circumstances – such as where the user has a history of violating or willfully disregarding ARTISANHD’s Terms of Service.
The following actions will constitute grounds for blocking access to the Artisan HD services, removal of posted material and non-fulfillment of your order (or any part of your order).
- Uploading, posting, ordering for print, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable. No nudity please!
- Harming minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates federal and state child pornography laws, child exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct.
- Providing any information to Artisan HD that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
When creating an account or placing an order with us, you may provide certain information as requested in the applicable forms. We then use that information as necessary to process your order or complete other requests you may make via our website. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. This information does not identify you or any customer, rather it is general information about percentage of visitors that use particular features on our website.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into your assigned account using the password provided. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our checkout process uses industry standard SSL encryption of all communication between your computer and our servers.
- Our servers utilize all reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information, and your credit card information is encrypted on our servers.
- Our team members are carefully vetted before hiring to ensure that they do not pose a risk to your private information, and their access to your data is limited to only what they need in order to perform their job functions.
You receive free online storage of your images with Artisan HD. Your images are archived on a secured server and will only be accessible to you and the Artisan HD staff. When you are ready to order again, simply log in to your account and order from your saved images.
Your credit card is authorized and charged at the time your order is placed. Artisan HD accepts Visa, MasterCard, & American Express.
Artisan HD has privacy measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected on line. Access to data is limited to authorized Artisan HD staff members, and is further restricted by password protection mechanisms.
Web security and security procedures are reviewed and may be updated on a regular basis to ensure strong data collection. By default, all orders placed on our site are done on a secure server that encrypts all financial information through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.. Credit card information is not stored in our database.