We are in the midst of the holiday shopping season. If you are like me, you still have people on your list that you are desperately trying to think of something unique and creative to get “the person who has everything”. A photo gift could be the perfect solution.
There are many ways you can make your gift unique.
- You can do a large print of a particularly memorable day and have it framed.
- If your camera does not take images big enough to do one large photograph, how about making a collage in Photoshop of special memories and turning it in to one big print?
- Get a print made of your child’s drawing for the grandparents. Printing it on canvas will make it look even more like a masterpiece.
- Find an old photo of an ancestor, we can restore it, and then make prints for all of your family members.
- You can also purchase a fine art print of one of their favorite locations or a theme that will fit their decor.
You get the idea. There are many ways to make your photo gift personal and memorable. There is still time to order and get it by Christmas. Anything you choose to do will be a one of a kind gift that they will cherish for years to come.