Amazing Depth. Stunning Results.
ArtisanHD.com is one of the first online printing outlets to offer customers the ability to print custom photos to plexiglass / acrylic! This is like nothing you have ever seen before.
Show off your memories in style! If you are looking for something modern and sleek, this is it! Check out our print options to plexi below, or as always call our customer support if you have questions about our printing process.
We only recommend the following photo-papers to be second surface mounted (laminated to the backside of clear acrylic with optically clear adhesive). Full Bleed (image to the very edge): FujiFlex, Fuji-Gloss, Kodak Metallic.
Salon Mount (with 2” clear border): Fuji-Gloss, Kodak Metallic. (*Note, FujiFlex can not be salon mounted, second surface to acrylic due to edge-curl / memory in film from the cut. It creats a ghost line).
Matte or Satin (semi-gloss) photo-papers can not be mounted second surface due to the texture in the paper creating a “silvering” effect.
We create two types of Plexiglass Art with your images
for an 11"x14"
sizes up to 91.75"x43.75"
Plexiglass Direct 1/4”
MOST POPULAR PRINT. For this printing process, ArtisanHD will print your photo directly to the plexiglass surface. This is an extremely durable and long lasting solution that does not require photo paper nor does it require additional mounting materials.
- 1/4" rigid plexiglass
- 4 corner stainless steel standoffs provided
- 2" border added to image size ordered from print edge to the corner of the plexi. Add 4" to each side of your image size to calculate final board size
- No Paper Required. PRINTS DIRECT TO PLEXI
- Once hung on the wall with the provided 1" deep standoffs, the display allows light to fall behind the piece illuminating the image and effect of the presentation
for an 11"x14"
sizes up to 96"x48"
Plexiglass & HD Paper
Choose from 3 high quality photo papers. After printing, we apply the photo to the 'back' of the plexiglass sheet. This gives your print a 'glass' like effect. This option also is recommended for museum mount (no standoffs). This print option covers 100% of the plexiglass material.
This is one of our most popular print types, and once you see it, you'll understand why.
- Choose from 3 high quality photo papers including glossy, metalic, and FujiFlex
- 1/8" or 1/4" rigid plexiglass.
- Photo prints mounted second surface (behind the piece of plexi) flush to the edge.
- Image size ordered is final print size
- 100% of the plexi is used
Can you create digital prints on acrylic?
What is the aesthetic look of acrylic mounted photos?
What are some other reasons to custom print to acrylic?
Do you use face mounting to mount your acrylics?
View all our FAQ's