To create the best possible photo print, you need true photographic paper. This thick, durable paper looks and feels very different from your printer paper at home. Our most popular photo paper is FujiFlex Crystal Archive, which is not actually paper! In fact, our photo paper is not printed but developed, just like film. Keep reading to learn more.
What Makes FujiFlex So Popular?
FujiFlex is our top selling photo media for a reason. This is not your standard inkjet print! A polyester-based silver halide material creates stunning gallery-level color prints.
- Photographs are exposed into the silver halide, then developed
- High gloss finish adds unparalleled richness and depth
- Impressive color range and integrity
- Bright white point brings out true-to-life colors
- Works best with darker images
- Recommended for landscape and travel photography
- Looks great as a professional gallery print
Chosen most often by our landscape and travel photographers, FujiFlex shows the full depth and color range of these images. Expect stunning results!
If you want to get super technical, visit Fujifilm’s info page about FujiFlex Crystal Archive.