With out a doubt, we are lucky to be in Arizona. There are so many picturesque spots in our state, even if you live here, it is hard to find time to see them all. People from all over the world are drawn to the iconic imagery that Arizona has to offer. Arizona Highways just released a new book; Arizona Highways Photography Guide: How & Where to Make Great Photographs, that not only gives you illustrated tips on the mechanics of capturing a good image, but also gives you detailed information on location scooting some of Arizona’s most popular photo destinations. Available for purchase at the Arizona Highways website.
• Proven methods for making better photographs with digital or film.
• Specific information on digital cameras, photo gear, and photographic techniques.
• Types of photography — landscapes, close-ups, people, wildlife, and activities.
• Outstanding places for photography — Grand Canyon, Sedona, the Sonoran Desert, and more.
• Directions to scenic locations that make Arizona world-renowned.
• Tips for photographing in Arizona’s unique conditions.
Leave A Comment