As you may know, ArtisanHD’s HQ and print shop is located in the Phoenix area. March and April are a fantastic time to live in or visit central or southern Arizona, because the weather is perfect and the weekends are full of cultural events! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite Phoenix Area art festivals, so you can explore one near you.
Phoenix Area Art Festivals Highlight
Here are just a few that we’re excited about!
- 3/9 – 3/11 – Scottsdale Arts Festival, Scottsdale
- 3/15 – 3/20 – Art Detour, Phoenix
- 3/16 – 3/18 – Fountain O’Green Artisan Market, Fountain Hills
- 3/23 – 3/25 – Tempe Festival of the Arts, Tempe
- Through March 25th – Celebration of Fine Art, North Scottsdale
- Through March 25th – Arizona Fine Art Expo, North Scottsdale
- 4/6 – First Friday Art Walk, Phoenix
- 4/7 – Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, Mesa
We hope you’re able to make it to at least one of these great Phoenix Area art festivals! For a more complete list, visit Fairs and Festivals.
To learn more about our artists (and our prints) at the 2018 Celebration of Fine Art, check out this blog post. If you’re interested in selling at weekend art shows, we’ll be posting something about that soon!
If You’re in Town, Stop By and See Us!
Did you know we offer tours by appointment? Please email Mike@ArtisanHD.com if you’re interested in a behind-the-scenes look at what we do at ArtisanHD! Whether you’re in town all year or just for a day, we love to meet our clients in person! Group tours are also available.
If you’re a photographer looking for the perfect photo print, check out our FujiFlex Crystal Archive Sale! Thru March 19th, use code SOGREEN30 at checkout for 30% off!
Cover photo © Ryan Neal Cordwell